476 Parliament Street, 2nd Floor, Toronto, ON M4X 1P2
The Dance Umbrella of Ontario (DUO) has a newly renovated open, spacious and bright office available for rent immediately.
Space is suitable for: creative, not-for-profit, small start-up, designers, marketing, programmers, animators, editors, writers etc. Tenant to occupy one separate and well-lit office space and share common areas, washrooms and kitchen. Office is available either unfurnished or furnished (desk, chair, filing cabinet and couch).
Located in beautiful Cabbagetown at the corner of Carlton and Parliament this 11’-3” x 9’-5” space is in the heart of the Toronto dance district and easily accessed by the TTC.
Inclusive of utilities, with the exception of telephone.
Monthly Rent Includes:
- 24/7 secure access to the building
- Printing and photocopying on a re-bill basis
- Washroom and kitchen facilities
- Access to board/meeting room
- Wireless Internet
- Arts and not-for-profit friendly open collaborative environment
- Access to office supplies for a minimal per-use cost
Showing during business hours Monday – Friday 9am-5pm
Contact: Andrea Mapili: email@example.com